So here's a bunch of stuff I finished this week.
I tried these paw print ornaments I found on Pinterest. They came out OK. The furballs did not really want to cooperate. I may give this another try closer to Christmas.
Another T-shirt to tank top modification. This one came out much nicer than any of the others so far.
I had two pillows that needed recovering. I had some eggplant colored cotton in the stash, and finally sat down and got those done.
Last week I went to the fabric store, and came home with a long coveted camo skull ultra cuddle to make a blanket for when fall comes. It's long enough to tuck under my feet and still cover my head, so aside from being irritated at the binding not being straight (ultra cuddle MOVES when you stitch it), I'm happy. The colors are more saturated in real life, I just didn't feel like messing with Photoshop to make it look right.