Monday, March 17, 2014

You Can't See This Bag

I don't know if I've mentioned it here before, but I really hate Sunday afternoons. Really. So that plus not feeling well translated into "keep myself busy in the craft room." Which you would think would be a recipe for disaster, but yet turned out pretty decent.

Presenting the camo crossbody bag:  

Long strap, outer pocket...

Top view, plus Fur-tastic photobomb:


Interior:



I want to say this is ripstop nylon stuff, but I'm not entirely sure. It was a remnant, and I've long since trashed the detail label. Interior is cotton. Strap is cotton webbing. Large exterior pocket, smaller interior pocket, zipper closure.

I used a few of my new sewing machine feet for this so +1 XP for the crafting skills.

I won't say that it looks exactly how I expected, but I'm still satisfied with how it turned out.

No comments: