Sunday, November 17, 2013

Lotus 1

Not the car.
Not the birth.(ew)
Not the flower.
Not the yoga pose.

The smock/camisole pattern.



(the desk is clean for once.)

This is what's been driving me nuts for the past week.  

But this is only the first one. I wanted to do a test run before I attempted it in the yarn I really wanted, and I'm glad I did. There's some sneaky bits in that pattern.  But now I know what to do (and not do) for the next one.  And I've also created more work for myself because both of these will need a lining. And because I'm going to need to make myself another loom. The standard Boye loom just will not work for this.   

Anyway. This frustrated me, but now that I'm through the learning curve, I'm ok.  I'm still frustrated, but that's with my whole life, not just the project.  I sewed up two little zipper pouches last week for no good reason, and ended up cutting them back up yesterday. I actually THREW AWAY FABRIC, too.

But anyway. Look, finished stuff! 

No comments: