Monday, June 24, 2013

I See Spots


I went to a new (to me) thrift store the other week, and it was great. It was like getting to rummage through someone's closets.  This dress caught my eye. Normally I HATE polka dots. I have a strict "no polka dot" policy, actually. But these....are just different enough they have a loophole.


But wait, is that strapless? I don't do strapless. 

And even if I wanted to, I can't because LOOK...


It won't even zip up around my massive She Hulk torso!

Admission: I knew that when I bought it, it wasn't going to fit as designed. So I had sneaky plans and separated the top from the bottom, and pulled out the zipper. The tie became the new waistband and BAM now it's a skirt.


Much more wearable. 

There's a built in crinoline that doesn't really show in the pictures. It's got kind of a brown ruffle to make it poof a little. I'm not sure if that's going to stay or not. But I'm satisfied. So Fluffy!!!


No comments: