So I started sketching this bag, see. I kind of wanted a crossbody bag, not too big. I like my pretty purses, but they all slide down my shoulder at the store. Hey, what about that fabric? Sure.
I wanted a zipper pocket in the front. I wanted it in a specific place - a specific way. I drew it out. I plotted. I engineered this bag.
I ended up putting a pocket inside. Everything is lined.
I used my new reinforcing skills to add my new favorite closure, the magnet.
Last minute game time decision for interfacing. The only thing I had to actually buy specifically was the webbing for the strap. And even that I'm still not entirely decided on - that might be modified later.
I spent time to finish this bag right, even knotting and clipping threads, which I DESPISE.
I'm also a little irritated because I oiled the Singer a week or two ago, and it decided to drip the excess onto the white lining when I switched directions, even though I cleaned it off like 27 times with degreaser. UGH.
Doesn't matter. This is my new favorite project.