Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What's up?

Current craftiness: not so much. I have a sock going, and I'm still paused on the Luna sweater. I just keep forgetting about it.

I'm kind of paused because I'm in a creative funk. My craft room is cold, so I don't want to go in there. Also, I blame Pinterest, a little. I see all these awesome ideas that I want to do. And I think seeing everyone else's awesome ideas is crowding out my own awesome ideas (if those ever existed). However, necessity is the mother of invention, and at the moment, I don't really need anything, so that may also be a reason for the standstill. whatever it is, it kind of sucks, but I'll deal.

There will be some new things around here soon, because I am killing my other blog. Since there are some home renovation things I don't want to lose, I'll be moving them over here. That is, if blogger decides to play nice with my XML files.

So that's what's up for now. Happy New Year and all that...

No comments: