Sunday, January 20, 2013

Officially Office Like

~*~*~These home renovation posts were originally published on my non-craft blog, which is going away. I don't want to lose this content, so it's coming to live here on the craft blog, because renovations are crafty.~*~*~


So we've come to the last overhaul of our living quarters. It's not the best, it just happened to be the last one to be finished (after move-in).

This is what the office/craft room USED to look like.




This is what it looks like now:






Paint called "Blue Mist" and a new fan were pretty much all we changed here. And I got a new worktable at the Habitat store. Which is already cluttered.

Side note, this is the only room I forgot to photograph before we put furniture in the rooms.  Okay, I take that back. We weren't technically finished with it then. So there.


So....until we start to work on the yard and stuff, this is it! Thanks for all your feedback about the renovations, you guys! I'm glad I was able to share it with you.




Originally published June 4, 2012

No comments: