Saturday, September 1, 2012

Stasis

Sometimes you have an idea in your head and it just has to sit there.  I've had an idea for a bracelet for a while. Nothing fancy, just a leather celtic knot.  The last big trip to the craft store, I couldn't find the right leather. The other day I finally got to the other store, and found what I wanted.

And now I have a new bracelet.



Sometimes it's just satisfying to get something finished and actually have it turn out like what you saw in your head.

What else have I been up to?  
Well, there are new posts over at Charlottesville Crafter, for one.

I'm still going on the Luna sweater, although I did have to rip back a few rows because I forgot to do the errata for the shoulder, even though I had it printed out. Oops.
I fixed up some shirts to get back into the wardrobe.
I painted the mailbox post (just boring white, sorry).
I finally put the button on my Calorimetry, not that it's even remotely cold enough to wear it.

Just trying to get some little stuff off the table, get some things cleaned out.  For some reason, I am in Pare Down mode, and not sure why.  There's plenty of room in this house for supplies, but I guess I don't want stuff just sitting around. 


Just keep creating, soon enough the spark will come back...



No comments: