Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

Hey, did you know that it's National Crochet Month??

This weekend I got a new picture of the baby, and saw that she was wearing the headband I made for her! Warm fuzzies.

Charlottesville Crafter went up last Monday. It's the full project to the sneak peek I gave you a few weeks ago - rice bags!

The Joann Fabrics here in town is moving. So they're liquidating the entire current store and are just going to stock the new one (that's two doors down the shopping center from the old one). The new store is supposed to open April 13th. Right now almost everything is 15% off, at least. I picked up a new crochet hook and a star coathook for the new house. At the rate that the store is being picked over, I'm wondering if they'll have enough merchandise to stay open until the 10th of this month, much less next.  I guess we'll see.

I'm just about to fasten off on Mom's hat band, and then I am without a current project. I am on Spring Break next week, and I think I'm going to try to make it a Craft Break.

What's new with you?



No comments: