Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ending the Year on a Craft Note

So I have here the last two crafts of the year.

Well, there's one more, but it needs some tweaks and finishing, so that'll be next year's post.

I gave these two gifts for Christmas.


First, I made the Ribbon Cowl Necklace for my Mom. Yes, I know another cowl, but she keeps requesting them, so I'll keep on making them. This was in an issue of Crochet! magazine. I made it with Red Heart Soft yarn.




Second, I made something for my husband.

I saw one of these on Craftster or somewhere and thought it was cute, so I whipped up my own design.


It's not just a rice bag, it's a phone holder!



I'm actually kind of proud of this one. It didn't come out quite as angular as I would have liked, but if I'm going to make another one I think I'll use interfacing.





Happy New Year! Here's to more crafting in 2012!




No comments: