Saturday, December 10, 2011

CraftyKix Mega Holiday Prep Post

Hey gang!



So, it's the Holiday season, the time of year for crafters to go nuts!



First, decorations.

In the latest Charlottesville Crafter I tackle making your own ball ornaments.

Don't forget sewn ornaments too. Here's last years tutorial on making fleece ornaments.






Second, gifts.

Need a gift for a crafter? Check out the previous issues of my Gifts for Crafters guides.

Need to make a gift? You've still got time to make a hat, a cowl, a small wallet, a scarf, some fleece mittens, a pillow, an amigurumi toy, marble magnets, some ornaments, some zip pouches, a tote bag, some earrings. It doesn't take a lot of time to make something cool and unique for someone special.





What am I making for the holidays? Not a lot, actually. I have one handmade gift that I need to finish. School and work really sucked away my time this year. Next year I should be done with school and will be able to plan ahead and start sooner than the week of Thanksgiving.




No comments: