Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy NatCroDay!

Hi everyone!

I'm not dead, just very very very busy.
( So much so that I am not a happy camper, but that's a long story for another time.)



It's September 12th, and that means it's National Crochet Day!

I don't know if I will get the chance to do any actual crocheting (though I do have projects in mind), but I will be participating in spirit. Maybe it will be mental crochet.

One crochet related thing I do want to share is that I'm self publishing my first paid pattern.

This is NOT the Rachel Scarf (I'm still writing that one up), but one I designed that was to be included in the Crochet Liberation Front's One Skein book. It looks like that book is not going to happen, and we were given permission to do with our patterns what we liked. So I'm publishing mine!

I'm offering it as a PDF download.  The pattern includes both basic written instructions and also a chart.  It's an easy pattern and doesn't take much yarn at all (just one skein!)








You can buy the PDF through Ravelry, and NO you don't have to be a Ravelry member to do so, just click the button above if you feel so inclined.


Happy International Crochet Day!  Hook on!



No comments: