Saturday, August 13, 2011

Weekend Production

Because I'm trying to be better with posting, and because I don't want you all to think that I'm not doing anything crafty....


This weekend I have made:

a fridge magnet out of my practice IPC solder certification board. (oh yeah, I'm certified in that now, even for those tiny IC chips!)





And in the Crafting with Food portion, I made a cake (from scratch) for the husband's birthday!
Chocolate cake, peanut butter icing. :)





As for the ongoing projects, I'm still working on the crochet pet bed. It's sitting patiently on the backburner, but I've added some inches to it.

And I'm also working on the pattern for the Rachel Scarf! I'm almost done with my notations, then I need to transcribe (and proofread proofread proofread) and set up the download link. I believe that I'm going to do it through Ravelry, because I do not have the time to do it as a Paypal invoice/email attachment for every separate transaction. I am pretty sure that even if you are not signed up with a Ravelry account, you can still download, but I will double check to be sure.

Also coming up, some interesting links, and Charlottesville Crafter goes up next week as well.

Time to go make some lists...

No comments: