Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Project, New Project Spot

I've chained on for a new project! I'm making a kitty bed for the fuzzballs. They'll probably ignore it, but maybe not.





I'm trying to stashbust, so I'm using a dual strand of Simply Soft Eco and TLC Amore. The colors are blending better than I expected.


The project is being modeled by my new furniture addition. Now keep in mind that I do not actually like colonial style furniture, but this one gets grandfathered in because this is the rocking chair that my mom used to rock me in! So it's kind of my family heirloom. It made its way to me after my sister redecorated her bedroom, where it was previously residing.


So hopefully I can get some good rocking and stitching going on and kitties will learn to keep their tails out of the way!

No comments: