Friday, July 1, 2011

Click it & Link It

I've added a lot of crafty stuff into my RSS reader these past few months, so I thought I'd take a minute to let you know what kind of crafty things I've been reading!



Carina's Craft Blog from Carina of Polka & Bloom. Whenever an item of Carina's pops up in my feed, it makes me happy. She takes beautiful photographs and her work is filled with color. She's also got some good tutorials that have helped me out.

Gertie's New Blog for Better Sewing is new to me, but I love it! She makes gorgeous vintage style dresses and lots of tutorials.

I know I've linked to New Dress A Day before, but now since the original year of remakes is over, she's featuring reader remakes every week! It's always awesome to see what other people come up with out of a piece of thrift store hideousness.

WooWork isn't new to my feed, but I don't think I've shared it here before. This guy is a MASTER of crochet sculpture. And his stuff is fun!

Dried Figs and Wooden Spools is written by Gillian, whom I've had the pleasure of meeting! (She's so nice!) She and her family recently relocated to a small apartment in NYC and lately her posts have been about the crafty solutions they've found to adapting to a smaller space and all the new experiences of living in the big city after years of Charlottesville.



I hope in these you've found something fun to read, and if you've got any suggestions for me, let me know!

No comments: