Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Aftermath

It's been a good two weeks since the wedding, and I think it's time for a follow up!


The full list of KMay Crafted Wedding Items includes:

>Wedding Dress
>Ribbon Veil
>Earrings
>Bouquet


Surprisingly, there were not a plethora of flower shops on the Strip, offering ready made bouquets. Go figure. I ended up buying three roses from one of the shops in the hotel and binding them together with teal ribbon as my bouquet.

I made a quick pair of earrings in the same colors with crystal beads. More on those in a future post.

Well, let's see how it all turned out!

Here are the photos that I think show the outfit the best...



(Before the wedding, getting ready to leave)





(During the ceremony, view of the back)


The sash and I had some issues. It stayed on, but I think it could have behaved better. Of course, if I had remembered a few more safety pins, I probably could have MacGyvered it in the limo.





I loved the ribbon veil! It was fairly breezy out there in the desert, making for some awesome ribbon wafting moments.




So all in all I think the wedding crafting was a success, and it was just right for a desert wedding.
(Although for anyone going out there, I'd advise wearing wedges or flats instead of heels!)

No comments: