Monday, March 28, 2011

K&C Blog Week #1

So apparently there's this thing called "Knit and Crochet Blog Week" going on. While I may not be able to do all the prompts for the week, I'll try to at least do a couple because Craftykix is starting to look a little neglected over here, huh?

Anyway, today's topic:
Part of any fibre enthusiast's hobby is an appreciation of yarn. Choose two yarns that you have either used, are in your stash or which you yearn after and capture what it is you love or loathe about them.

#1 - Joanne Rainbow Boucle. I used this to make both a baby blanket and my Seraphina. And lord help me I am not going to use it again. Talk about snaggy, splitty and plain out hard to see stitches. Ugh! I've learned that lesson.

#2 - Premier Magic. I got this from my mom for either my birthday or Christmas. What I like about it is the color - teal variegating into purple. I just have NO CLUE what I'm going to make with it.







If you want to participate too, all the details (and prompts) are at Eskimimi.

2KCBWDAY1

No comments: