Thursday, December 30, 2010

Quick Glimpse

I have not gotten nearly as much crafting done over this "break" as I've wanted to.

I also haven't gotten as much posting done as I've wanted to, either!

I do have a finished object to show, though. The weekend before Christmas, we headed to the In Laws. Seeing as we do a lot of sitting and talking there, I generally try to take a crochet project so that I have something to do with my hands.

I took the Lion Homespun from my stash, and an I hook, and I made myself a hat with earflaps!




Sadly, I lost the picture I took of me wearing it on the way home. (Seriously, WHERE IS IT?? It was on my phone!). So I'll have to get another action shot at some point. ETA: FOUND IT.





In other family news, my stepdaughter is getting back into crochet and is starting to make hats for herself and her friends. They're looking really good! I actually had nothing to do with it, but I'm still proud!

No comments: