Friday, November 5, 2010

Items of Note

In the past 30 days, I have seen/gotten 3 instances of happy feedback and reassurance about my crafting. One of the girls posted a pic on Facebook where she's out and she's wearing the hooded scarf I made her for Christmas last year. The Universe pointed out to me where the blue & green baby blanket should go and the recipient likes it, and my gift exchange partner liked the bag I made her and the earrings that I sent with it (that I also made). It's really made me feel good, especially during a time where I'm not getting to do much and not even sure if I should keep making stuff for people. So that's my happy moment for the week.


I don't know if I mentioned it here or not, but I started another blog for non-crafty things, over at KMay.net. I'm doing a project that I'm calling Operation Organization. I'm cleaning up some problem spots in my apartment and trying to get them to where they don't drive me insane and are actually functional. One of these places is the craft space.

Want to know why I haven't been crafting much (aside from school eating my time)?



Yeah. Messy. Not even creatively messy, or an organized messy. It's just a pile.


So I've gotten a small start. Today I tackled the top two shelves of the bookshelf. They're looking WAY better now.



And I'm not allowed to touch them ever again.


Kidding.

I think.

No comments: