Monday, November 29, 2010

Here's the wind up...

So I have a week of classes left, and a week of exams, and then I'm free for a month before school starts up again.

Taking advantage of the free time I gained by the holiday break, I started new stuff!



This is the beginning of sock #1.

The pattern I'm using is "Tennis, Anyone?" Socks out of the book Crocheted Socks by Rehfeldt & Wood. It's specifically designed for the elasticized yarn (I'm using Stretch Socks again).


Also on my mind, more snowflakes. And stars. I've decided our little mini tree is going to be decked out in stars this year, and of course, some of them are to be handmade. So I've been over at Ravelry digging up some more flake & star patterns.


So needless to say, I have a lot of plans for my upcoming free time. But now I want to go play with more yarn.

No comments: