Sunday, November 29, 2009

An Update

Extended family:
Gift 1 is done. Can't be revealed yet.
Gift 2 is done.
Gift 3 is in progress.

Immediate Family:
Gift 4 is done, needs blocking.
Gift 5 is done, needs blocking.
Gift 6 is designed but not started.
Gift 7 is mostly assembled, but not quite done.


So all in all, I'm not doing too bad. Gift #3 is going to take a while, just because it's knit and my fingers still haven't gotten the hang of it yet.

Tuesday I'm going to sit down and have a sewing afternoon and try and get 6 and 7 done.
I may also add another crochet gift in there, a small one.

Including this week, I have two weeks of classes left, and one week of exams. So I'm gonna have a lot more free time after that...


I'm in the process of doing some backups on the computer, and cleaned out a bunch of bookmarks, and found some I forgot about! I may share them later....back to gift #3...

No comments: