Monday, March 9, 2009

So it's been another week or so, I should have made major progress on the socks, right?

Wrong.

I worked on them a bit last week while the boyfriend was out of town, decided something didn't look right, and frogged back to the heel flap. So I am officially back where I was last time, maybe a few rows ahead.

I'm currently searching ravelry to see if anyone else is having the same issues I am with the gusset, but not much luck. Everyone else apparently get it, I guess I'm just the one with the concentration issues.


I'm thinking this project might just get put on hold for a little.
It's really really gorgeous here in VA this week, and I'm just itching to get outside and do stuff in the sunshine, which doesn't include a lot of craftyness.

Don't get me wrong, there may be a "sit out on the balcony and work" time in there, but no guarantees! :)

No comments: