Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Time for Review

So it's nearing the end of the year, and I think I'm at the point where I'm not going to be finishing many more (if any) crafty things by the end of the year.

So what all have I done this year?

In no particular order, we have....


  • Pseudo kimono

  • Violet bearegard in blue

  • Seatcover for shop stool

  • Sleep mask

  • White basketweave washcloth

  • Hook roll in pink

  • Green zipper pouch

  • Skull bag

  • Divine hat in teal

  • Honey panta in white

  • Red leg warmers

  • Cell phone cases

  • Seraphina Shawl

  • Black leg warmers

  • Yellow mittens

  • Black mittens

  • The I don't know

  • Door Hanger Cat Toy



I haven't started plotting the Master Craft Project List for 2009 yet, but I know that I want to tackle socks, and a cargo net. Yes, you read that right.

I'm also going to try and get some patterns done. Hopefully they'll get published, but if not, I'm going to offer them on Ravelry or by request or something.


What all have you made this year?
What are you planning for next year?

No comments: