I'm even closer to being done with the Pseudo Kimono sweater!
I've got the top part done, and I actually BLOCKED.
Steam blocking is interesting.
Also interesting is the fact that no matter how much I blocked it, it's still WAY bigger than the measurements in the book say it should be. It's not so much a problem because the bottom part fits, but the sleeves are really long. Then again, I like long sleeves. It just doesn't make sense that it doesn't match the measurements in the book, because I made the smallest size...
Also, here's a bit that's more of the color.
One of these days, I'll get a picture where the color is ACCURATE. ha.