Monday, January 21, 2008

In Progress

Here's the latest craft bits from the week...



These bits and pieces are the beginning of cell phone cases.
We were at the AT&T store last month getting a new phone and saw some on the racks, and I go "eh, I could make that..." and the BF goes, "would you make two for the girls?" (meaning his daughters, ages 16 & 18). Okay.
I really meant to start this like 2 weeks ago.
But we're going up to see them on Saturday, so at least I have a week.
The main plan is just a pocket with a flap, and a strap, and a zipper pocket on the back. No, I don't know how I'm going to attach the pocket on the back, but I'll figure something out.



On the crochet front, I've added more length to the Black Violet. It's about 8 1/2 inches long now, and I want it to be at least 11 before the ruffles, so I've got quite a few more rows to go...

BTW, would someone explain to me why in my sewing supplies I own a 22 inch deep purple polyester zipper? I don't think I've ever sewn anything purple in my life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there anything you need that I might have(like google-y eyes, haha!?) Because if so, I'll trade you the zipper. I can find a use for that, or send you some purple-y fabric?
-Bonewitness