Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Crafting of a different sort

I'm still here. I've added a good 2 more inches at least to the Violet Beauregard.

But I put down the yarn and picked up the pencils because I'm getting a new tattoo!

The BF and I decided that for our Christmas presents we were getting each other tattoos. He has a dragon armpiece that needs finishing, and I wanted another one (this will be #4).
So I'm sketching up my design, and I'm going to take it by the shop later today to have the guy flesh it out some more before we go to get inked on Saturday.

What is it going to be?

A FLAMING BALL OF YARN!!!!!!

:)

Pictures to come, eventually.

1 comment:

rbowman said...

WooHoo! Can't wait to see the new tat.

I have done two VB's, one just recently for my sister that featured Southwestern colors (sandy tan, coral and turquoise). It's easy to add your personal touches to this pattern; that's why I like it so much.
:)
Rach